Amazing Userful Facts & Statistics About Twitter
Twitter User demographics
- Twitter has around 320 million users across the world.
- Among those 320 million users, 79% users are of outside USA.
- Average monthly users are 255 million and still growing.
- On an average, a user spends 17 min every month on twitter.
- Grandparents are surprisingly,the growing sector of population on twitter!!
- Among the top businesses, 92% tweets at least once in a day
- 20% of users logs in once,everyday and 40% logs in once,every month.
- 50% of the USA users are under the age of 35 years.
%age of twitter users from the internet users
- Gender: 25% of men and 21% of the women uses twitter
- Ethnicity: 20% of the white and Non -Hispanic as well as 28% of the black and Non -Hispanic and 28% of the Hispanic are the twitter users.
- Age Group: 32% of the users are between 18 to 29 that are highest and 6% of the users are 65+ that are the lowest.
- Educational Background: 19% of users are high school graduates or less and 27% of the users are college+
- Income Group: 26% of the users are with the highest income and 21% of the users are with lower income.
- Geographical location: The usage of twitter from urban area is 30% and from rural area it is 15%.