- The confidentiality of your project is of utmost importance to us.
- To ensure the security and confidentiality of information, a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is executed with each client and all private information is respected. Our NDA clearly explains:
- What kind of data/information will be collected from the client?
- Reason for collecting the information/data
- How we will use the data
- Measure then to ensure security
- With whom the data will be shared.
- Firewalls are installed on our servers to ensure that access is restricted to users within the company premises.
- Users are authenticated before being given access.
- Regular virus scans are performed to detect and eliminate virus threats.
- Regular software updates and security patches, offered by the software vendors, are installed. Log files are maintained which enable effective monitoring and tracking of usage.
- Access to personal email is disallowed and pen drivers and CD drivers are disabled on all systems.
- Routine check is being done on developer’s machine to ensure that the system is secured.
- Back-up of the data are taken at regular intervals and stored in multiple storage media to ensure that the data is secured and the latest data is always available.
- Authorized IP addresses will only have the access to the administration interface of a web application which prevents unauthorized user from accessing the application.
- We make sure that all sensitive data is stored in encrypted format into the database.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDAs) with Employees
- At the time of joining, all employees are required to sign a proprietary information and inventions agreement.
- Employees cannot disclose any proprietary information directly or indirectly to anyone outside the project team or company, or use, copy, publish, summarize or remove such information from the company premises.
- Any confidential information received from third parties and clients are held in strictest confidence and employees are not allowed to disclose or use it
Physical and Other Security Measures
- Our development center is fully protected externally and internally with secure and restricted access to all sensitive resources. Every employee is provided with an Identification card.
- Security staff monitors the facility around the clock and checks the goods going inside and coming out of the development center.
- Our strict staff selection and personnel policies allow us to build stable and highly professional working teams for both offshore and on-site software development projects and ensure non-disclosure.
- We perform background checks on each individual we hire. This includes reference check, peer-references, verification of academic records, police record verification, home/permanent address verification on each employee of the company. Bank accounts are opened through our company, this provides us with an extra layer of cross verification.
- Other security measures in the form of fire alarms, fire hydrants, sprinkler systems are provided within our development center.